Stephanie Conners Poems
- A Mothers Love A mothers love is never ending It never ...
- The Day Has Come The day has come we must part ways You ...
- What Is Love Love is kind Love is sweet Love is 2 hearts...
- Torn In 2 You say that you love me you say that you want me ...
- Thank You Thank you for everything Thank you for making me ...
- Down The Road Down the road there’s a tall oak tree It ...
- Stuck As A Friend I want to make you happy Like you are ...
well im a single mom of 2 not really much to tell i grew up in the US moved around some i use to write poems all the time but some where along the way i lost my inspiration. im slowly getting it back! lets see i have a boy friend and a job i get on when i can i guess you can say i have a life outside of writing poems i get up every morning with a smile i've been writing sense i was about 13 14 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Conners
A Mothers Love
A mothers love is never ending
It never judge ‘s
It never discriminates
Its always there
In your heart you’ll find
A Mothers love
A mothers love will never leave you
No matter what you do
A mothers love will protect you
This I know is true
Even when a mother is gone
They’ll always live on
Mothers are special
Mothers are nice
Mothers should be cherished
And shown in the best of light
Mothers will always be there even when you feel alone
For mothers are the makers of all the kids you know! ! !