Stephanie Daniels Poems
- The End Say aloud the time is up Call them in the ...
- Even After 14 Months I always stay longer than I’m supposed ...
- Sunday I sit and think about my life past. Does anything ...
- Twenty Three The musty smell of twenty three years Now ...
- A Troubled Spirit A Ruined Hea... I met you when your heart ...
- The Mirror The face I see, it is me But its not who I used ...
- September Is Over So September is over, December is on its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Daniels
Say aloud the time is up
Call them in the dark.
Wonder where the homeless sup
And where evil leaves their mark?
By plenty of humorous people's table
Where wine and food flowed freely
All were aware of a so-called fable
But feelings had passed but merely.
I called for help when I was alone
But who could ever see me?
For I was certain no one was home
So I left it to wander and be.
And now that the hour has come
And people are dying all over
I think back, why was I so dumb?
For now the world is over.