STEPHANIE ROMERO Poems
- Strong I'm walking down memory lane, my eyes are crying ...
- My Silent Plead When your screamming in a silent plead, noone...
- Rainy Days On rainy days when skies are gray I close my eyes...
- I Saw You Today Today i saw you for the first time in two ...
- Why Did You? Such a small little child brought so much ...
- Are You Really You? Have you ever felt forgotten? Have you ...
I have always loved poetry. It is a way I can express all that I feel. I mostly write when im feeling sad it is away to express my saddness. i really enjoy writeing poety.With each expireince that I live it inspires me to write about the way I feel. Each poem that I write is one that means so much to me, because everyone of them is a memory and each time I read it it takes me back to the time period in wich it took place. Each poem that I submit here is one I wrote myself. None of them are copied or anything of that nature.I hope you enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about STEPHANIE ROMERO
Why Did You?
Such a small little child brought so much happiness into my life
The way he smiled and laughed always made me smile
Now all that is left are the memories of my precious child
You took from us something so dear
Why would you take an innocent life away?
I pleaded you and begged you to not take him away
Why would you take my Nathan away?
I wonder if your are happy to see the misery in us today?
It feels as if you planned the whole thing out today
I'm sure it is not that way
Your reasons why you took him, i still can't understand
I don't hate you for it ...