Stephanie Sanchez Poems
- Genie In A Bottle All these thoughts and feelings are ...
- Fary Tale Ending It started out like a fairy tale You were ...
- 100 Mph 100 mph That’s how fast it’s going All these ...
- Broken Hearts So many guys So many girls Falling for each ...
- Rescue Me The pain and sorrow The agony and you All ...
- When You Came The day you walked in my life I was so ...
- My Love I don’t know how to say this I’m not sure how to let...
My poems are reflections of me. They are written with all my heart and souls. They explain how I feel, they are basically the journal of my life. even though some of them you might not understand, thats ok, because my emotions make no sense at all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Sanchez
Genie In A Bottle
All these thoughts and feelings are crowding me in like a bottle that crowds a genie
I am that genie
That has so little space to move
And the one who put the spell on me is you
The only way I can be broken from this curse is if you set me free
It feels as if that isn’t going to happen
Because I’ve been in here for so long and I just lost all hope left
No matter how much I beg for someone to set me free
I t can’t happen because you’re the only one who can
I am a genie in a bottle
And I’m waiting to be set free
So please won’t you come on over and do this for me