stephanie simmons Poems
- New Year New Year Sitting here trying to figure out where ...
- Charlie CHARLIE.... He loved me with all of his heart, ...
- The Fight Waisted day and sleepless night, Somehow I got to...
- See, Feel, Hear Do you see what I see? Do you see the pain ...
- Who You See Who is the person you see when you look at me? ...
- More Then They Think As much as you have been through, This...
- Now </></> ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about stephanie simmons
More Then They Think
As much as you have been through,
This is all you have to do.
Rise up from the dark,
Show them all of your spark.
Hold your head up high,
Don't forget, your limit is the sky.
Listen to your heart,
Don't ever let them rip you apart.
Open your eyes to a new day,
Let your heart show you the way.
Believe in yourself and stay strong,
Show them that they were wrong.
In your eyes they will finally see the light,
And that you did rise up from the darkness of the night.
No one said life would be a breeze,
Clear your mind and put your ...