Stephen Denny Paul White
Stephen Denny Paul White Poems
- Elegy For Loss Of Love (A Poem...
- Too Young To Be An Angel (A Po...
- Guiding Angel You are my guiding angel you are my shining ...
- Beautiful Stranger (Impressive... I cannot stop this ...
- Melting Your Heart With Words Your baroque construction work ...
- Perfection, Pleasure, Peace Utopian fantasies that Circle ...
- Even Though I Hate The World..... Baby, don't play games with ...
My life is a search. I am not searching for things, I am searching for people. I look for the people who won't let me down, for the people who I can count on no matter what. Do I seek romance? No. I seek love. I seek something more than friendship; I seek dedication.
Want to know what's weird? ... besides me, of course. To me, friendship is the most important thing on this earth. I try to put my all into friendships, and I care about the people who do the same in return.
I want to journey around the world... figure out who I am, what I am, where I belong. I haven't quite found the right place yet, being stuck here, but I am still searching. Life is a journey, and I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Denny Paul White
Elegy For Loss Of Love (A Poem In Five Parts)
It’s been three years that we’ve gone out
And now you chose to let me go
You crushed my dreams, you burnt my soul
—A picture that’s been torn apart
Your smile haunts my memories
The words you spoke still lingering
Among the crystal mist I breathe
—I wish that you were here with me
And love will never be the same
If you’re not here to hold my hand
I’ve tried so hard to let you go
—I’m sure you’re never gonna know
And for so long I know I’ll mourn
Because of love that lives no more
You ripped my heart with shards of ...