STEVE HOFFMAN Poems
- Where I Belong, By The Sea Here we go My taxes arent paid ...
- Hues And Trees I sit and I watch, such a beautiful ...
- Size Matters That brunette with brown eyes At nine foot ...
- I'Ve Got The Answer It’s been asked for ever ...
- Lifes A Chess Game If you’ve ever played chess you’ll no ...
- Natures Gift There’s a light In the sky So round and so ...
- Our Own Grin Those Big Brown Eyes An attitude so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about STEVE HOFFMAN
Where I Belong, By The Sea
Here we go
My taxes arent paid
Cant remember last time I got laid
Im sitting on the porch
Listening to the sound
It’s nature in the field
I’m watching the deer chow down
My gas tanks half full
My windshield is cracked
My attitudes bad
Not even half packed
I bought Into the American dream
A house and a truck
And payments that scream
Gees what a dream
Im leaving the rented house by the field
Got me a new place
High interest, and payments
And a thirty year yield
Im into my years