steve zabaldo Poems
- Hitchhiking Through Mississsip...
- Pity pity did you mean to do it? the los ...
- Myopic Dreams Myopic dreams myopic dreams intuitive ...
- From A Walk Yellow Light, Formless Energy, eternal ...
- I Endeavor i endeavor to be nature’s ally a golden-haired ...
- Fatherhood (Trilogy) The question The question feared by ...
- Progress (In An Optimistic Att...
father, husband, teacher, student, writer
outlook - cynical optimism
philosophy - do no harm
social necessity - tolerance more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about steve zabaldo
Hitchhiking Through Mississsippi On A Summer Afternoon
Afternoon heat reflected off the
rippling currents of
vapor blurred the horizon. Everything
living played dead
under burden of heavy air.
on the blistering blacktop, doubts
swarming through my mind, while
sweat flowed from every pore in
my body precipitated by no more
exertion than the blinking of an eye. I had no
refuge, barren highway behind and
ahead of me, swamp on either side,
“What’s next, ” the ...