Storm Pedersen Poems
- That Lonely Raven There’s that raven That very lonely ...
- Purple Purple, purple It’s my favorite color Purple, ...
- Unstable My world is spinning out of control I’m a tire ...
- Christmas Time It’s Christmas time once again Another year ...
- One O’clock In The Morning It’s one o’clock in the ...
- Letting Go I’m letting go I’ve held on for far too ...
- Rain Oh Rain As I walk in this rain I start pondering Oh ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Storm Pedersen
That Lonely Raven
There’s that raven
That very lonely raven
Who was born with a wing bigger than the other
He was so sick and tired of it all
He could take no more
He was done now
Done with it all
With every single thing that happened
Day in and day out
In which he had to suffer thru
But not anymore
This lonely raven finally did it
Did what he should’ve done a long time ago
He left that flock
That flock that pulled him farther and farther
Towards the earth
That lonely raven
Who was always ...