stuiterdick stuiterdick Poems
- The Seagull Sitting on a beach, Breathing fresh air My ...
- Scarecrows Magnified by my tears A bird sat on my ...
- Forever Yours Forever Yours Hi I’m back. Back inside your...
- Makin' Love Making love Enter my territory You know you ...
- Be When loneliness became a friend Worthy of my ...
- Madame Domo Madame Domo Whip cracks
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sitting on a beach,
Breathing fresh air
My only company is loneliness
It looks me in the eyes, it always has been there
And for once, it is my friend.
I could not have guessed
I finally have time
Time to compare
I set my mind free and it wonders
My eyes observe the waves,
Actually I stare.
The waves imitate the sound of thunder
Pretty sight, nice environment
I hear the whispering of the wind
It seems to know the unusual words
For the mood I’m in.
As I let my thoughts carry sentences to rhyme
I’ve got the answer; ” it’s the question I...