Subhra Roy Poems
- Shreds Of Nothingness No place to hide, no pace to glide, ...
- Winter Midnight
- Haiku Stars lay still on the water Till the breeze whistled...
- Time Time melts down the wall ...
- Drain The Cup Cups are full and words are daint Wit strives ...
- War Dance To and fro She pranced With the thrice pronged...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Subhra Roy
Shreds Of Nothingness
No place to hide, no pace to glide,
No stone to turn, no oil to burn,
No man to blame, no fire to flame,
No Thunder to steal, no wounds to heal,
No Phoenix to rise, no Sibyl so wise!
Call it nada or nil, it’s moving to stand still.
Thick with smoke and thin with emptiness,
Dispersed dreams are shreds of nothingness.