Sudipta Bhattacharyya Poems
- Love Me For No Reason. Love not me for comely grace, For my...
- Loving Dawn. After the gloomy night When dawn peeps ...
- Loneliness I don't know whether your muteness Is just your ...
- Autumnal Love It's midnight; The entire world is fast ...
- The Enchanting Lady. Your heavenly curved body, I take in ...
- Let Me Be Spending sleepless nights When the sky is ...
- Don'T Appear To Me. When you appear to me I can't heal up ...
I was born in Berhampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal. Since childhood I am interested in literature, especially English literature. I am an M.A (English Literature) .Bed from Calcutta University. I am a Teacher of English in a Higher secondary school named Lalgola M.N.Academy, Murshidabad, WB. I write poetry, essays in different Bilingual Magazines & also write in The Statesman Magazine. poetry is my life; poetry is my all in life! ! My latest book of poetry named " Poetry Garden " consisting 42 poems was published in a book fair. I have a long cherished dream of publishing this book. Now my journey has started & I will continue to write more books of poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Sudipta Bhattacharyya
Love Me For No Reason.
Love not me for comely grace,
For my pleasing eye or face;
Nor for any outward part,
No, nor for my constant heart:
For those may fail or turn to ill,
So you and I shall sever.
Keep therefore a true woman's eye,
And love me still, but know not why;
So you have the same reason still
To love and kiss me ever.