suhana lulu Poems
- My Wish My wish, i wished to be a lover; Lover of words ...
- A Piece Of Creator's Art. One lazy holiday morning, When I ...
- Just A Thought There is always joy and grief behind every ...
- A Lovely Summer Morning. A tiring long night usually fed ...
- Motherhood I like to wake up to see the waking sun, But ...
- In The Splendour Of Spring And...
- Frames Of Feelings When ‘m joyful, I can hear wholehearted ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i wished to be a lover;
Lover of words and letters.
I wanted to read
and once i loved
i read my brother's junk books i got from the attic.
some other time later
when i really craved for books
i combed the libraries
i took some, they had good names, titles;
but was immovable
with the words, phrases and meanings
i wanted to toss them, but i never did so,
i had respect
but something changed,
the love for someone else's words.
I had pain,
It didn't heal
i had pain, fear, questions