Sujit Sinha Poems
- My Prayer, Make Me You Make me You, Today I dreamt not ...
- Mother Mother I know That when I was born I was just an ...
- The Kabul Pain My heart felt like a stone Mind sank in to a ...
- The Little Back Ant Straddling the rugged uneven red ...
- Kabul, I Want To Go Back I want to go back The day we ...
- A Dream [by Shruti Aged 14] A Dream [ By Shruti when she was ...
My days in Kabul (2007-2008) has shepherded me to the poets desk.
Please examine my poems critically and feel free to post scathing comments to help me develop my skills. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sujit Sinha
My Prayer, Make Me You
Make me You,
Today I dreamt
not when I was exactly asleep
In the isthmus between alert wakefulness and dead slumber
I dreamt that I stood
Pressed back in a niche
on the steep slope of a treacherous hill
And steel automated doors slid
Cramming me within
Oh Lord! what horrors you have!
Life worse than peaceful death
Death that is seductive like a dream
And life sans dream
A nightmare ruled from Hell
Between the living and the dead
Oh Lord take us in your wings
Take me with You and You become Me
And I ...