Sulemana Adam Poems
- Irony Of Life Imagine that good which is the evil The ...
- Once We'Ve Carried It has been packed Different in the ...
- Shades Of Love It is a heat A song of a heart beat A ...
- Gone Too Soon Give me your tears I will dry your fears The ...
- My Heart May Be Broken So all these were lust? I dream, you...
- Heart Desires One step Two small foots A wish to dish the ...
- Thank You Dear Mama Hmmm… mama I did not know I won't have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sulemana Adam
Irony Of Life
Imagine that good which is the evil
The laughter that begets tears
Worry and it's comrade, the courage
Sorrow, a complement of a hero
And how tomorrow opposes it's fellow,
The past glory
Time is sometimes twisted
And the least gets fisted
And how wants-all lose all
The loser stand tall
Loved well hates most
And famous gets lost
The irony of time
The irony of age
Bird in the cage
She runs and meets that
That she meets that she runs from
How the leader a servant
The people the power
The crowd killed the lion
The lady hits the ...