Summer Hovik Poems
- I Awaken Your love goes through me, like an angel coming ...
- Why? Why do we trust, When we know its not true.
- Don'T You See What Happens Whe...
- Please Please don't cry my dear. Ill dry those tears, and ...
- Notes Secrets Lies. Notes secrets lies, I know it all Two ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Summer Hovik
Your love goes through me, like an angel coming down.
Your voice is the sound, that makes my day.
Now all I have to remember you by, is the spot in my heart you made.
Dreams that come to me, I awaken.
Tears fall, as I remember you we're taken.
Desperate, I hold to the memories fading.
I know now, that you're in a better place.
I just wish I could see your face.
I feel you with me, my guardian angel.
Protecting me, from worldly danger.
Above me, I see the moon is waning.
There I lie and quietly weep, with a passing breeze, I fall asleep.