Sunday Champion Poems
- What Is Life? To some it is an unknown adventure it means ...
- In My Season Of Silence Just like an eagle have I ...
- Behold! Grace Is Calling, Will...
- Myopia What a story I must tell! Look at the world that ...
- I See A Picture I see a picture Which no one else can ...
- Live For Love 'oh! I love you very much that i can die for ...
- Life Is Only But A Script Behold life! the stage of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunday Champion
What Is Life?
To some it is an unknown adventure
it means nothing,
Playing away time
not knowing it's life,
Some hope for a second half
then they'll be serious to win,
Not unaware that it's only an half
Deceiving their lips.
To some, it's the greatest wilderness,
full of storms, lack and troubles
To some, it's a desert;
not even a cup of water for a drink
To some, it's a great privilege
A once opportunity
to rewrite history,
These are the great minds
You are all right!
Let it be unto you as you've seen it;
To you, it may be a desert,...