Sunil Vernekar Poems
- Saraihi Restitution in blood. Quite crimson ...
- Rectangle Sandwich Rest. Sandwich. Rest. Look at you, you ...
- Poemetics Automated meditated sanitized and ...
- Remaining Will In the chalky undertow, of the cloudy ocean ...
- Sun Faded Rinsed blue and black, water runs clear, rocks ...
- 1 Red Blacktop The brown smog mixed in blue white sky, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunil Vernekar
Rinsed blue and black, water runs clear, rocks small and
Her hair dark and deep swung back and forth,
her green dress velvet and
She ran over the rock and stone and shiny creek,
the sun faded
...I closed my eyes and looked up through papers
My eyes spun with clouds white and blue and sun.
My glasses fell.