Sunny Grace Poems
- Stolen Innocence Her face is beauty Yet marred by the pain ...
- Autumn's Dance Spinning! Dancing! Floating, falling! ...
- My Saviour He became Brokenness That we might be whole. He ...
- The Broken And The Beautiful I don't know you at all, do I? ...
- Welcome To The World Little On... Exhausted and exhilarated I ...
- I Am The Chosen Struggling, Striving, Tossed at ...
- I'M Beginning To Smile Again I feel like I'm glowing! The ...
I am a teenager who is living and loving life! Enjoying every moment! I am poet who isn't that confident in her ability but wants to learn more.... I only recently started writing but have found that poetry is a great way to communicate love, struggles, battles, victories, and all the in between! =) I love it! So thanks for taking the time to check out my poems! I hope you enjoy them! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunny Grace
Her face is beauty
Yet marred by the pain in her eyes.
The tears she sheds
Fall to the ground
Like liquid diamonds
And shatter there alone.
And I cry for her
Tis a beautiful thing,
The raw purity of
Innocence in Youthful Bloom.
It's meant to last forever.
Meant to eternally bless those
Endowed with such a gift.
But when choice is stolen
And Beauty turns to Brokenness
I weep for its