supriya saxena Poems
- The Woman In Me If you think I can’t do it, think again I ...
- Love: The Meaning Of It Love I found today, where I stand I ...
- A Cry Of A Woman They say I am a complicated wreck I am ...
- You Are My Girl “You are my girl”, I remembered how you ...
- My Best Friend I called you ten times you were out of reach ...
- Fairy Tales Come True My heart felt a fleeting happiness ...
- Things I Hate About You I hate when you don’t talk to me or ...
I like writing my perception and beliefs and things happened to my friends and me, believe me if i have learnt things which are amazing in my life....it all because i have seen people falling on their asses.i am not wise and i certainely won't say that i don't make mistakes, i do, but i never regret on it and nor should u, my book of stupidities will always be open for you to live and laugh.Hope ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about supriya saxena
The Woman In Me
If you think I can’t do it, think again
I can look ugly but you don’t damm change
If I call myself a feminist, let that be
Shout for my rights and stand by me
If I am an hour late, let that be ok
But you better be on time, if you want me to stay
I can change my mind million times
But you better say “yeah baby, I like that way”
Love me still, even if I had a bad hair day
And call me thrice, telling me how you missed me today
Let me drive your car, without
Telling me “woman you are driving all wrong”
I can eat and lick my finger,
Without you ...