surbhi aggarwal Poems
- Be Mine Your divine beauty summons me, your colloquialism ...
- Time Changed There was a time, I saw you everyday but it ...
- One Sided Love Such mockery! was your love A pathetic ...
- I Will Change I'm falling behind.. Fading in darkness I'm...
- Insatiable Caged like a bird with dreams of a tigress, ...
- Solitude A bad moment which will fade or a permanent ...
- I'M Life You inferior creatures, You pathetic servile, ...
I am a student of architecture and I love reading and writing. I am kind of new to the poem writing... hope you like it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about surbhi aggarwal
Your divine beauty summons me,
your colloquialism makes me want you more,
your guts, your integrity,
conscious and innocence
The feelings you give me
are so alienate
that I refuse to recognize myself.
you make covetous,
you make me jealous,
You are on my mind night and day,
And I don't wanna share you ever
I want you all to be mine.
So with all my heart and courage...
I ask you
Will you come with me?