susette varga Poems
- In The Blink Of An Eye In the blink of an eye you were gone ...
- Golden Heart Her golden heart weeps The depths of despair ...
- Try Again Too strong a bond To let it go Realising and ...
- Imagination Scattered is my energy today Plans to tackle ...
- Suck It Up Buttercup All alone and unhappy? Then suck it up...
- Twats In Tinfoil In days gone by Our beau's were knights ...
- Smiling And Happy People Wonderful things are coming to ...
Not here for acclaim I am merely here to express my emotions when life experiences and situations trouble me!
Writing how I feel at these times seems to help me make sense of all the needless drama, hurt and confusion that crosses my path...
However I admit that I do not always understand or see the bigger picture of what confuses me doh! ! !
Maybe in time I will read back all I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Holding on to old memories will prevent wonderful new memories being made''Material possessions can never replace the goodness of a pure heart
''No matter how valuable the possession it will never replace the value of a good soul''goodness
Comments about susette varga
In The Blink Of An Eye
In the blink of an eye you were gone
Too many obstacles to overcome
So many issues from women in your past
Sadly we were destined never to last
Understanding, compassion totally lost
Unwilling to be strong
Leaving the baggage from the past behind
Was the only way we could have survived