susette varga Poems
- In The Blink Of An Eye In the blink of an eye you were gone ...
- Golden Heart Her golden heart weeps The depths of despair ...
- Twats In Tinfoil In days gone by Our beau's were knights ...
- Imagination Scattered is my energy today Plans to tackle ...
- Suck It Up Buttercup All alone and unhappy? Then suck it up...
- Smiling And Happy People Wonderful things are coming to ...
- Try Again Too strong a bond To let it go Realising and ...
New to this so hopefully you will please go easy on me until i improve!
Enjoying putting my thoughts here as simplistic as they are haha also enjoying your comments and encouragement and reading some of your work.
Truly inspiring indeed! Thank you each and every one of you xxx
Ps i will likely make many mistakes but hopefully will fix over time hahah more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about susette varga
In The Blink Of An Eye
In the blink of an eye you were gone
Too many obstacles to overcome
So many issues from women in your past
Sadly we were destined never to last
Understanding, compassion totally lost
Unwilling to be strong
Leaving the baggage from the past behind
Was the only way we could have survived