Sutputra Radheye Poems
- A Room Where Poverty Visited A room I saw where the babu of ...
- One Sided Love NE SIDED LOVE -Sutputra Radheye
- Exhumed From My Dreams Exhumed from my dreams.... -Sutputra ...
- Comrades Of My Nation COMRADES OF MY NATION -Sutputra ...
- Wake Up India Wake up India -Sutputra Radheye
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sutputra Radheye
A Room Where Poverty Visited
A room I saw
where the babu of poverty had been a frequent visitor
few walls were stark naked as if they never wore anything
and a few were shedding away the color they were draped in
The room had nothing in it
no furniture, nothing much to address as wearable,
a small blanket with dust marks and small holes, which seemed at least two decades old
and must've at some point been the food of rats roaming around
As I looked around I found
a few broken, rusted kitchenware kept in a corner
a clay pot to store water which was dripping from the roof
so that ...