Suyash Saurabh Singh
Suyash Saurabh Singh Poems
- Nothing At All NOTHING AT ALL I dont want to die, I ...
- The Poemotion This world a cemetary, and me a solitary ...
- Consumed Infatuation You know I cry every night, for this, ...
- The Dark River-Ii The pain it recalled, I haven't yet died, ...
- The Souvenir Where I am? What time is it? Am I alive? Or ...
- The Dark River-I The dawn was far, the pace was slow, when ...
Suyash has always learned a lot from life. His poems though represent his raw emotions but his Blog
Awesome life geek
proved that a person's true personality gets shaped during hard times.
Having witnessed a lot of depressing truths early in his life, he is now an Ideal for thousands of teens looking for personal development, self growth and self help.
He achieved this fame ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Nothing At All
NOTHING AT ALL
I dont want to die,
I dont want to live,
I dont want to sigh,
or take the sympathy that you give,
I am too grown up to be controlled,
I am too blown up to be consoled,
I am not hopeless and have no hope,
I am not depressed and I can't cope,
I had dreams but I've seen how they shattered,
I can't figure out what all have I earned?
the people I gave my time to,
to whom they have turned?
the relations and their memories,
are they all burnt?
I am too tired to be told to try,
I am too drained to be told to cry, ...