Suyash Saurabh Singh
Suyash Saurabh Singh Poems
- Nothing At All NOTHING AT ALL I dont want to die, I ...
- The Poemotion This world a cemetary, and me a solitary ...
- Consumed Infatuation You know I cry every night, for this, ...
- The Dark River-Ii The pain it recalled, I haven't yet died, ...
- The Souvenir Where I am? What time is it? Am I alive? Or ...
- The Dark River-I The dawn was far, the pace was slow, when ...
Suyash has always learned a lot from life. His poems though represent his raw emotions but his Blog
Awesome life geek
proved that a person's true personality gets shaped during hard times.
Having witnessed a lot of depressing truths early in his life, he is now an Ideal for thousands of teens looking for personal development, self growth and self help.
He achieved this fame ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Suyash Saurabh Singh
Where I am? What time is it?
Am I alive? Or its hell I visit?
here, it came, my eyes clarity,
isn't a bad dream, its life's reality...
Teared eyes are looking the heart so sad,
I guess i've lost whatever I had,
wounds are struggling just to recall,
what is pinching me hard? What made me fall?
Darkness around is stable as rock,
a flashback starts as i walk,
listening the silence of that beautiful flame,
burning me to ashes was whose dreadful aim...
Neither a blow, nor even a storm,
just a letter from her hand's warmth,
was able ...