Sveta Guralnik Poems
- A Poem Is A Novel A poem is A novel Concise, Enveloped
- Eating Strawberries I was eating strawberries With sugar and...
- Don'T Call A Tree A Tree Don't call a tree a tree The world ...
- Jacaranda Frail lilac Against the pale Veil of sky Even ...
- Yellow Trumpet Tree Haunting yellow blossoming Trumpet tree ...
- Your Road The dirt is dry. I want to cry. The dirt that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sveta Guralnik
Yellow Trumpet Tree
Haunting yellow blossoming
Trumpet tree in the narrow lane
Ruffled petals of trumpets clustered
In a manner of fruit not flowers
Crop of spring trumpets mellow
Egg-yellow satin Satan
Dwells in trees such glaring
Wearing glaze mesmerizing maze
Tubular tenderness stillness
Of avalanche bunch ripe
Snowing raining angels
Dressed in nectar sunlight
At the edges