Swechha Naik Poems
- Life As We Know It On the sands of a rocky beach lay a boat ...
- Sigh Of The Love Birds life isn't smooth, it is forth ...
- Adi Adi, did you know, I so love that stupid smile on your ...
- Voice Of A Broken Heart A million words unspoken drops of ...
- Can You Make Her Smile Give her a smile on the face make ...
- Whispers Of A Heart I've felt your breath, heard your ...
- That Guy I don’t need to say because he understands it all,...
Well, I'm a 9th standard student who is bent upon scribbling down poems for whatever that touches my heart! !
That is what is my paddion that brings out all the unsaid out my heart! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Swechha Naik
Life As We Know It
On the sands of a rocky beach
lay a boat docked against the waves,
tied to a trunk, moss-covered and drenched
it remained with the trunk, battling against the relentless waves,
The trunk stood its ground, as it always has had
it held on to the boat, no matter how far the waves towed,
the boat was bound to the trunk, it knew its place
The good old trunk never let go,
lest the waves would win and take the boat away
and who knew, leave it abandoned mid-sea
But there comes a day in everyone's life
when they can't go on,
when another lash becomes one too ...