syzygy aribs Poems
- We Were We Are We Could Be He saw Her, & she saw him, And ...
- What About Love Relationships are ropes. Love is a ...
- Tired I'm tired of attention when it aint from the right ...
- Still I Fight Stripped of security hardened & cold, I found...
- We Were I am, We are, She is, He was, they will be. I heard ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about syzygy aribs
Still I Fight
Stripped of security hardened & cold,
I found myself on the road,
Surviving day by day & trying to hold onto my
shredded humanity & dwindling hope.
I always see them around me circling like
They wanna break, they wanna wash away my
So I grasp onto whatever I can,
Trying not to become the monsters I fight,
Hoping my little light shines bright in this dark
they call their home.