T. K. Doraiswamy
T. K. Doraiswamy Poems
- Whichever Book We Read Whichever book we read, we find what...
- Between The Writer And The Re... Between the writer ...
- There Is No One There is no one for me not even me.
- He Came To See Me He came to see me and left saying see me.
- We Come Here We come here to be
- Oru Kural
T. K. Doraiswamy, also known by his pen name Nakulan, was an Indian poet, professor of English, novelist, translator and short fiction writer, who wrote both in Tamil and English, and is known for his surrealism and experimentation as well as free verse. He served as Professor of English, Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram for four decades.
During his literary career which started in his forties, when he started writing in Ezhuthu, a literary magazine founded by C. S. Chellappa, he wrote a novel and six books of poems in English, and nine novels and five books of poems in Tamil. His English work was mostly published under his real name, while Tamil works often appeared under ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T. K. Doraiswamy
Between The Writer And The Reader