T.. Veronica Poems
- Divided Loyalties When placed between two loyalties And a ...
- The Thin Line There is a fine line between...
- Miss You Its been six long years But I feel you as if you ...
- You So still. At peace. Calm, serene- Yet senses on fire.
- Fallen Hero I wanted to save you, And in all my heroism, I ...
- Tullagh Bay I remember the times I stood on this beach With ...
- Finality I don’t know How I lost you. Yet one thing remains...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T.. Veronica
When placed between two loyalties
And a choice needs to be made
Reason and logic disappear
And simplicity starts to fade.
Once the decision has been made,
A line has now been crossed
I have the sense to recognize
A side that is now lost
The more I try to do the right
The harder I seem to fall
You have no idea the strength it takes
To try and remain standing tall.
At the cost of everything I hold dear
I will continue to walk this path
And though I know it will anger many,
I am ready to face their wrath.