Tabitha Lane Poems
- Nothing Last Forever Nothing last forever, Forever I ...
- Rescue Me I only hear loud screaming, His footsteps ...
- Forever Iin Your Control, And ...
- My Identity My secret is that I feel alone, Everything is ...
- Metamorphosis I am a cocoon waiting to become a beautiful ...
- Me Me Abandoned, alone Cutting, overdosing, suicide I ...
- You Tell Me You tell me you love me, You never show ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tabitha Lane
Nothing Last Forever
Nothing last forever,
Forever I thought we would be together,
Together we were in love,
Love is what’s lost
Lost is our fellings,
Feelings that have turned into despair
Despair in loss of hope,
Hope that you could fill the space
Space that you created,
Created in my heart
Heart that has wanted someone,
Someone who I thought was you
You is the person I have forgotten,
Forgotten is our memories