Tamara Lieber Poems
- Getting Even On the surface it would seem, He has the goods...
- Jessica Bold and bright A glimpse of light Soft and ...
- Love Is......... Love is a winding, twisting rope; Which ...
- Jeremy With excitability and certain measure, Calculations ...
- A Girlish Pair Little girls with silken hair, The brightest...
- A New Day Sunlight trickles through tiny cracks And falls ...
- A Rowdy Pair Kole & Jeremy Oh! what can we say, But 'thank...
My poetry comes from the heart and life's teachings, both positive and negative. Those are the traits which make us who we are. I have lived in several places, but now claim the small town in which I was raised as home. I have a wonderful, close family and supportive husband. My two wonderful and intelligent children have taught me many lessons and provided much inspiration along with a few frayed... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tamara Lieber
On the surface it would seem,
He has the goods that make a dream.
But underneath that outer shell,
He is shallow minded, mean as hell.
Those who follow him are the same,
And cast all men to awful shame.
Tricks, pranks, and childish play,
Begging for attention, a most infantile way.
Is this a form of ego inflation?
So fond of dirty deeds and agitation.
Think hard, soon you will see,
Who this pitiful soul could be.
It is easy, he doesn't hide it.
I will bide my time, not get excited.
End is near, justice will be done.
Then we shall see ...