Tamara Turner Poems
- U.S.A(I Live Up North) Hi I live in the U.S.A In washington...
- Dark Cave And An Ocean Decompose my pre-exposed notions ...
- Pen And Paper (16 Years Later) Pen and paper. For when time...
- Rebirth (A New You) I'm writing my way out of that narrative ...
- My Behold My heart and soul feels seperated from my behold I...
- Clouds Of Relief When I sit in silence my soul is still The ...
- Dead Living Things Each year I see a tag, a label Each year ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When it comes to ageAge
There is no center stage''
Sitting on my hands and knees so I'll be quiet is challenging. When I feel attacked I want to spring forth like a cheetah and defend myself. But I'm learning to be slow to reacting. Plus if someone's ...Less reacting more waiting
U.S.A(I Live Up North)
Hi I live in the U.S.A
In washington state up north.
Where I live there's an green bridge
It divides between Oregon state
So yea this is where I live
There's evergreen trees up here
And nice views of the mountains.
Timberline lodge and people eager and fitness.
In the U.S were known to be gregarious, will Greet you like a friendly neighbor.
We love our animals and have a can do attitude.
I personally love our trees that bloom on the spring.
Then in fall when the leaves change colors.
In the winter I usually wonder what it might bring.