Tamika Taylor Poems
- The Evil World The evil world is like hell with human life, ...
- The Home Land The Home Land is where life began, ...
- God's Voice God's voice leaves you with a choice, To listen...
- My Dead End I sit here thinking about life. I drive out in...
- My Heart's Desire Is You I do not know my heart's desire, ...
- Life Passes Quickly Life is tough to live, Just the thought...
- The Devil's Voice The Devil's voice Is like speaking without...
I first started writing poems on November 2007. I got the idea after I read previous poems from the best poets. After that, I started putting my feelings into poetry. I been doing it ever since. I'm a teen that expressing her feelings through poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tamika Taylor
The Evil World
The evil world is like hell with human life,
So for almost every man beats his wife.
No place is worser than a life in a cell,
Except for eternity with demons in hell.
The evil world is filled with worthless life,
Yet life is sometimes worth living.
At night I lay in my bed
Wondering when is everyone dead.
Yet the evil world is like hell:
Evil conquers most human beings.
Without light or good the human race
Will seize to exist.
You must fulfill the life of man.
The evil world is like hell with human life.