Tammy Ashton Poems
- My Mother Died Today My mother died today I don't know what ...
- Beautiful Girl Beautiful girl why are you so cruel Perfect ...
- Broken I am broken Broken beyond repair
- Where Is Love walk down the street I see
- Time Machine 'I did'nt mean for it to happen.' 'It just ...
- My Muse Where are you my muse? Why do you leave me? Why ...
- My Aunt Ophelia I close my eyes I see your face I see you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make him think'?''unknown
'''I bow to no one and I beg for nothing'''Tammy Ashton
'''It is pivotal to our happiness that we try to hold on to the wonder and awe of a child seeing the world for the first time. I am glad that I can still find joy in a pinwheel or bubble gum.'''Me
My Mother Died Today
My mother died today
I don't know what to feel
I am lost
I am angry
I am grieving
Too many words unspoken
Too many harsh words said
Too many apologies not given
Too many secrets kept
No time for her redemption
No place for me in her heart