Taylor Fong Poems
- Mental Breakdown I lost my mind, I breakdown My knees ...
- Cameron I hate you. I hate you for breaking my heart. I ...
- My Escape I need to get out of here I need to escape I ...
- A Little Piece Of Heaven And just for a while, I can escape ...
- Explain. Tell me how. Please. Tell he how the hell it’s my...
- Deja Vu Why were you there? Why did I have to see you? ...
- Played Babe, don’t you see that I love you? I’m gone, head ...
I write to express what I feel. Everything I write about is true. Some of my poems aren't really poems. I write to vent.
I don't post all of my poems, but the ones I do post, I'd appreciate any opinions and suggestions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor Fong
I lost my mind, I breakdown
My knees collapse, I'm on the floor
So much stress, so much anger
I can't take this anymore
My heart's beating like a race car
Flying a million miles a minute
My lungs struggle to breathe
No air is flowing in it
Tears streaming down my face
Droplets drip onto the floor
My eyes glance to the shower
Spot my razor on the floor
Grab the blade, grip it tight
Shut my eyes, squeeze em tight
Push it deep, dig it in
Slice it fast, rip the skin
Skin turns white, feel the burn
But I want more, more cuts I ...