Tayyab Ijaz Poems
- Peace When I see beauteous evening The shining sun, the ...
- Humanity When I look towards the life My heart aches and ...
- The Beauty Honey! How sweet you are! How lovely! How ...
- Welcome To Heaven O Angels Open the gates of heaven Let the...
- Women Women Like heavenly bodies grace the ...
- Love The starry face of the sky Flowers embracing me, ...
- My Beloved OH Darling! I am longing for your touch The sweet...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tayyab Ijaz
When I see beauteous evening
The shining sun, the smiling children, running brooks
Chilling winds, calm waters, blue heavens
My heart sings with joy
The chirping birds, the blooming flowers
The falling cataracts, the humming bees are
But the sign of God's glory
The moment I behold weeping children
Broken hearts, rapes, atrocities
Brutal killings and fires every where
I weep, wish and pray,
For peace and happiness