Teddy Abukasu Poems
- The Juice I see him enter the restaurant, I see him take a ...
- Special A brilliant shinning skin, A wonderful black ...
- Can't Change, Wont Change Many have warned them Of their ...
- A Burning Urge I feel like exploding I feel like ...
- Please Don't Leave I don't want to leave Do you? Me you ...
- Hold My Hand This trembling This wobbling Panting for ...
- Golden Heart When they shed tears, Shade with them. Have a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When ready to fly the wings will appear''Preparedness, readiness, faith
''Prayer is so great a weapon when faced with hardships.encouragement, perseverence, faith, commitment, hope
''Don't stop, just keep going.''persistance
''We live in a world where the old wish they were young and the young wish they were older.''The world
''Her presence causes butterflies in my stomach. so does mine. I have learnt to live with that. has she?''Overcomming
Comments about Teddy Abukasu
I see him enter the restaurant,
I see him take a sit,
He asks for the menu,
He stretches and yawns.
I see him peeping through,
I see the list.
He chooses the juice
And salivates foolishly.
I see it being brought,
He washes his hands in the air
and swallows some saliva,
It is put on the table
Whose colour it carmoflages
A perfect mix.
A straw is brought
but he refuses.
I see him knod and walk away
But he sits and prepares
For a serious drink
He sighs appreciatively,
He stretches his hands and
Reaches for the ...