Teddy Abukasu Poems
- Special A brilliant shinning skin, A wonderful black ...
- Just For You Just for you and no one else, coz not even the...
- The Juice I see him enter the restaurant, I see him take a ...
- Can't Change, Wont Change Many have warned them Of their ...
- A Burning Urge I feel like exploding I feel like ...
- Golden Heart When they shed tears, Shade with them. Have a...
- Please Don't Leave I don't want to leave Do you? Me you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When ready to fly the wings will appear''Preparedness, readiness, faith
''Prayer is so great a weapon when faced with hardships.encouragement, perseverence, faith, commitment, hope
''Don't stop, just keep going.''persistance
''We live in a world where the old wish they were young and the young wish they were older.''The world
''Her presence causes butterflies in my stomach. so does mine. I have learnt to live with that. has she?''Overcomming
Comments about Teddy Abukasu
A brilliant shinning skin,
A wonderful black complexion,
No brown or white spot on my skin,
Fit for the black beauty competition
Aren't I special.
Hard, rouh, strong skin
Resembling my long lost kin
Good enough to be seen
Rejected for a scene.