Teddy temple Poems
- I Made It I listened to my heart Held onto my faith Never ...
- Always Smile It totally costs nothing to smile When you ...
- Friendship Friendship is like chains of gold Shaped well in ...
- Roads Of Love Where do they lead to? Perhaps to the city of...
- Whispers Of Love I look up to the sky I see clouds of ...
- My Love Tune me To the sweet melody of your heart Hold me ...
- God's Bosom There, I seek comfort when my mountains erupt My...
born in Kisumu, i live in Nairobi and am stil a student.
I have collection of poetry that i believe can inspire my readers and ignite a glow in their heart.Some of my work are published in magazines like white wash dreams.With flaming enthusiasm and courage, i'll continue writing and give my readers a thrill more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Patience doesn't always pay, sometimes it comes with a huge debt.Teddy''Patience and time are not mates.
Comments about Teddy temple
I Made It
I listened to my heart
Held onto my faith
Never gave up the struggle
Even though it was full of pains and sorrows
My journey of success
I filled it with hope
Didn't let my dreams die
And ignored my critics
I came up from nothing
And made it to something
A smile creeps on my lips
When i see myself flying with the birds like Richard Branson
Thanks to Almighty above
Who has blessed my hands greatly
Like a spider, they spin something out of nothing
For they are gifted like those of Ben Carson
I look up to the sky
Upon the shining ...