Teddy temple Poems
- Always Smile It totally costs nothing to smile When you ...
- Friendship Friendship is like chains of gold Shaped well in ...
- Whispers Of Love I look up to the sky I see clouds of ...
- Roads Of Love Where do they lead to? Perhaps to the city of...
- I Made It I listened to my heart Held onto my faith Never ...
- My Love Tune me To the sweet melody of your heart Hold me ...
- God's Bosom There, I seek comfort when my mountains erupt My...
born in Kisumu, i live in Nairobi and am stil a student.
I have collection of poetry that i believe can inspire my readers and ignite a glow in their heart.Some of my work are published in magazines like white wash dreams.With flaming enthusiasm and courage, i'll continue writing and give my readers a thrill more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Patience doesn't always pay, sometimes it comes with a huge debt.Teddy''Patience and time are not mates.
Comments about Teddy temple
It totally costs nothing to smile
When you think of it you'll realise that it is worth
And a single smile can travel round the earth
It enriches those who receive it and its memory lasts forever
We sometimes smile to hide tears and sorrows
Even if it is not real, smile is nature's best antidote for trouble
When you smile, you enlighten the the hearts of your counterparts
The going with life may seem to be tough
But always smile because it is the greatest weapon in life