Teresa Duncan Poems
- Mom Mom, I'm sure it hurt down to the bone That feeling ...
- This Morning I Started To Cry This morning I woke up sad, and...
- Twisted Twisted, is what I could be When I sit back and ...
- Twisted Hatchet Suicide This Twisted Hatchet Killer Is gonna...
- Oh How You Ignore Me So At times I really try to talk to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teresa Duncan
I'm sure it hurt down to the bone
That feeling of being so all alone
I know being away is breaking your heart
But finally you can make a new start.
Mom, I'm so very proud of you
For getting the help you need
Because more than anything
you deserve to succeed.
My eyes start to water
Cuz I've waited so long
For you to be my mother
And I can be your daughter.
Loving you with all my heart,
This you'd better believe.
Now I'm closing this letter while wiping
Tears and snot on my sleeve.
Mom, I love you and you mean the ...