Terri Brown Poems
- The World I want to own the world I want to shape it, mold ...
- My Turn When I see you I think God it's not me I know it is ...
- Forgiveness Forgiveness, I cut it into my skin and paint it ...
- Air Step back, You're standing to close I need to breathe
- Regret Regret, my whole life is filled with it I hide my ...
- I Am Better Than You I am better than you I'm on TV Random ...
I have to be honest...I am not a writer, obviously
Sometimes I can be creative and I tend to write somewhat depressing material...I know. Most of these poems were written during dark times and I never put them on a public forum before.
In all honesty I am not sad or depressed, I think everyone needs an outlet and that is what this is for me an outlet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terri Brown
I want to own the world
I want to shape it, mold it
Make it my toy
I want to see and do everything
I want to touch, I want every feeling to be mine
I want to hold it in my hand and protect everything
I want enemies to be friends
I want hate to turn to love
I want hurt and sadness to go away
I want to banish regret and pain
I want to banish violence
I want embrace harmoney
If the world was mine I would shape it to my own ideals
An eye for an eye
There would be no hell here
If only I could own the world
If only I could make it ...