TerryLee Holcomb Poems
- Dawn Of Change by Silvertung69 When I look into your eyes,...
- Blanket Of Sorrow by Silvertung69 Destiny hark-ins unto my...
- Vicious Cycle by Silvertung69 Caught in a vicious cycle, ...
- Roads Of Destiny by Silvertung69 I feel the darkness of ...
- Deadfull Dreams I stand alone and look to see, hand held ...
- Death Road Grind The death road grind by Silvertung I ...
I have never thought of myself as a poet. I get get the blues and i write that simple. I grew up in southbay LA. Was in trouble quite a bit but have calmed down in my latter years. OK many not but anyways I like living on the edge and when the edge brakes I fall in a hole that takes me dark and lonely places. I'm married with children and I love it.
TLH.? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TerryLee Holcomb
I stand alone and look to see,
hand held head my dreams show me
the things my life I am not proud,
a wasted youth of a mind endowed.
No lights ahead or future years,
just destined death and restless fears.
I'v witnessed things my soul can't bear
lived a life few would dare,
Down skid row and ally-ways
blood filled streets with a face of pain,
Into dreams of leafless trees
with whisperings of wave filled seas,
underneath the darkest black
my sins they weigh upon my back,
I carry this around through life
to sleep the day and walk ...