Tess Connor Poems
- Loneliness A lonely flower in a field A lonely child does ...
- Freedom All I want is freedom Is that too much to ask? All...
- Discover Me Mum walks into my bedroom, discovers me on the ...
- Fear Its fear that whispers to me in my ear, it is fear that ...
- Trust I trust the dirt, I trust the rain I trust the cars, I...
- Love Starvation Drenched in hate, suffocated in lies Listen ...
- Gift For One I have a special package, one I made for ...
A low self-esteemed high school girl. Find myself in a new, deeper pit of depression each day while attempting to escape through sport, arts and literature. Join My Journey through depression, anxiety, anorexia and daily life.
This Is Me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A lonely flower in a field
A lonely child does not yield
A lonely star in the night sky
A lonely man gives up to die
A lonely car in a lonely street
A lonely girl admits defeat
The loneliness affects us all
A gutless fight, a pitless fall
A lonely time in my daily routine
Sets the tone; a deserted scene
A lonely cow under a lonely tree
A lonely soldier, this is me