Tess Gurney Poems
- Christmas Spirit Cars and bustle, rush and hustle, trolley ...
- Funny Spell Here we go, another spell, tell me can you ...
- The Nick Knack Noo Na Bird the nick knack noo na bird really...
- Mr Percy Wobble He wakes all stiff, poor mr percy He is ...
- Tess Is cluttered draws, messy cupboards saucepans run a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tess Gurney
Cars and bustle, rush and hustle,
trolley dashing tempers clashing
Christmas cheer to much beer
mistletoe, plastic snow
christmas holly 'lets be jolly'
christmas pud, do you think we should?
Turkey, stuffing, granny puffing,
fairy lights, men in tights
pantomimes, palour games
christmas cake, belly ache
as yet another piece you take!
Boxing day, in-laws stay!
Endless repeats on the telly, and again from your belly!
No more hassle...the odd brussel!
A pain in the arse!