Tessa Marshall Poems
- Funnyman Locked inside your head, Do you realize the things...
- Angel's Dance A fallen angel I wish to be, Yet the Lord ...
- Life Is Like A Boat Far away, I'm breathing As if I were ...
- Butterfly Of The Night The Butterfly of the Night. It ...
- Rainbow Spaghetti One day mother said to me, 'What do you ...
- She Said, She Said 'Welcome in, Kelly' She said, She ...
- Loss Of Friendship The beauty of friendship is fleeting You ...
I'm twelve years old, and not much about me except that I love Japanese comics called Manga. Don't expect me to write poems about it though, because that would be weird. I like to draw, read, and write stories (or poems) .
My fav color is purple :) and I like to just chillax on Fridays and go on the computa. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tessa Marshall
Locked inside your head,
Do you realize the things you said
Never made sense?
We can sit here and laugh,
But we don't know the half of it
In your defense.
We've been talking a while,
And it seems to me each time you smile
Lights are coming on.
But they don't burn too strong,
And they won't stay for long,
And then they're gone again.
Gotta plan for the something wonderful.
Listening to the world turning on itself
Tuning into a brand new universe.
You'll never be anything else.