Tessa Richardson Poems
- Beneficial Friend Please don't walk away I'm in such pain ...
- Love Is Lost Falling from love with broken wings, nothing ...
- Paint Me Real Paint me black paint me white paint me ...
- Eaten And Consumed A darkness surrounds, And I become lost ...
- Her Solitary Soliloquy Such a heartless event calls for a ...
- A Day In The Life Of The Not S...
- Still In Love... I can't help but to cry knowing that you ...
I love reading and writing. I get into alot of trouble in school because I'm always writing a poem or lyrics during class. Haha. Riding horse is practically my life, so try taking that away, and you will find yourself dead in an alleyway somewhere...like my parents...haha jk. But yea, i love riding horse, I'm more of an English person, but I'm better at Western. Jumping is sooo much fun...but I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tessa Richardson
Please don't walk away
I'm in such pain today
I know how mad you are
I know how sad you are
I know your pain like I
For you to leave
is to rip my heart out
to you you cry
is for me to die.
I promise I'll be good
I swear it won't happen again
Stay here like you should
and you'll learn how it is to
have a beneficial friend.
I can't say I love you
but i won't push and shove you
I'll be with you to the end,
I'll be your beneficial friend.