Thabo Seseane Poems
- Breast Milk From before the first heartbeat, For nine ...
- The Southern Lighthouse Occasionally, Unexpectedly, ...
- Echoes Of Froth ECHOES OF FROTH Watching bubbles pop, Is...
- Claiming Title To healing for past wrongs and evils, Or to ...
- Ashe Oleng (A song of awe and gratitude for the Masai ...
- Orchards Of Granite Through the interdependence of ...
- Soon Overrun Come dusk their formations form. Shiny ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thabo Seseane
The Southern Lighthouse
Unexpectedly, arriving again at a viewer's vantage,
A panorama of views in north-south directions:
Pantomimes repeated in many theatres -
Show this lighthouse which beckons
Humanity in tempest.
This refuge for the homeless and landless
Only gives false bearings to those adrift:
Like sirens that entice
To their wreck: they founder
On the very rocks of their salvation.
The keepers of the lighthouse and their helpers-
Thieves from dreamers,
The young and the old,
Workers and work-seekers
The hungry and well-fed,