Thabo Seseane Poems
- The Southern Lighthouse Occasionally, Unexpectedly, ...
- Breast Milk From before the first heartbeat, For nine ...
- Echoes Of Froth Watching bubbles pop, Is a skill you ...
- Orchards Of Granite Through the interdependence of ...
- Soon Overrun Come dusk their formations form. Shiny ...
- The Heartbeat (At Madiba's Dea... Captain's heart is still ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thabo Seseane
The Southern Lighthouse
Unexpectedly, arriving again at a viewer's vantage,
A panorama of views in north-south directions:
Pantomimes repeated in many theatres -
Show this lighthouse which beckons
Humanity in tempest.
This refuge for the homeless and landless
Only gives false bearings to those adrift:
Like sirens that entice
To their wreck: they founder
On the very rocks of their salvation.
The keepers of the lighthouse and their helpers-
Thieves from dreamers,
The young and the old,
Workers and work-seekers
The hungry and well-fed,