The Anonymous Writer
The Anonymous Writer Poems
- The Butterfly Of Fall On a mossy stony wall At the peaceful...
- A Choosen Eternity When I journey into the blackness of night...
- To The Youth Of The World Of all the wicked angels that I do ...
- A Little Brown Bird on a branch i once did see like the mud...
- The Forgotten Heroes Why must the warriors of old be fearless...
- Depression Ii leave me Satan's shadow hounds that rip apart...
- Depression you who are both villain and fiend Who eats at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Anonymous Writer
The Butterfly Of Fall
On a mossy stony wall
At the peaceful time of fall
A lovely butterfly there did sit
With many a man trying to capture it
But this butterfly could not be caught
And with all the men she fought
Until a young man came by the wall
Still at the peaceful time of fall
He sat and watched the butterfly
Gazing at it with a docile eye
Not wishing to capture it
To pin its beauty as he saw fit
Soon the butterfly did not fear
And slowly flew over near
So that it could linger
On the young mans gentle finger
That lay rested on the ...