The Black Rose
The Black Rose Poems
- A Black Rose A Black Rose, Glistening in the rain, A ...
- Full Moons Sleepless Night The night is young, And I am ...
- Black Rain When the last warrior has won, his legacy long ...
- Im Such A Fool To break my heart, Day by day, and live ...
- Trapped I’m trapped, Somewhere between life and death, In...
- Death By Love A knife to your throat, A glass of poison at ...
- The Eternal Mind Whispers of the eternal mind, Seeping ...
To all, this my Fallen side, where i come to indulge in dark thoughts and celebrate the darker side and things in life, so please enjoy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Black Rose
A Black Rose
A Black Rose,
Glistening in the rain,
A sign, a symbol,
An insignia of loss,
It’s the Flower of Darkness,
Lying in wait on this cold winter night,
It represents the beauty of despair,
The grace of defeat,
The feelings we all find hard to bear,
The millions of people that have all loved and lost,
All behind this flower that holds us aloft,
Within its petals we drown our grief,
With its stem we clutch to what’s left of life,
Within its thorns we spite those who have set us so
And within this dark flower we find our peace,