The Enigma Poems
- The Truth From Inside I'm tired of the lies I'm not like the...
- Forgiven At Last the times were hard the times were ...
- I Hope For The End all i feel is pain its always there the ...
- The Scars Dont Heal the scars are there the dont just ...
- Always No matter what time does It's never the same It will...
- I Wont Give Up Always here in endless fights And lonely ...
- You your there i see you but i know you know im here you ...
i was born no where and into nothing and had nothing. i still moved on and continued to move forward and move on. i never looked back and nover thought twice about what i did but i still was nothing. and i seemed to be accoplishing nothing and i fell down and down and kept going even afer rock bottem i contunied to fall and i was falling fast and i had no whay out, or so i thought, so i turned to the pain and the suffering and endulged myself in them and i kept go and i got worse and worse and so i increased the pain, but it was still not enough and the cuts i my wrists move and mutiplyied until they covered my body. i was slowly bleeding to death and i was enjoying it and but yet it was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Enigma
The Truth From Inside
I'm tired of the lies
I'm not like the other guys
I hide my lust in the shadows
My heart fought so many battles
She was never what I wanted
Unlike the other guys always hunted
No matter who she is she'll never make me feel
Like the love in my heart for her is real
But for me why should it
And I'm not shuts how to put it
So I'm not gonna lie
I'm Finn let my heart fly
The only love I feel is.for another guy