The Hawk Gillis
The Hawk Gillis Poems
- Lies Everywhere
- Forgotten Memories Is it wise to forget what is to be ...
- Longing Soul My soul longs for one, With who I can relate, ...
- Haiku: Hawk's Watch
- Break My Heart I was a fool, To beleive. And so, I was ...
- A Shooting Star? If a shooting star, Is really a burning ...
- An End, A Beginning As the sun sets, The moon rises. As ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Hawk Gillis
Best Poem of The Hawk Gillis
That every turn I take,
There is a lie,
Lying around every corner.